Traditional Assembled Oven finish Cement/Clay/Straw
Ref. HOR-EMBO MARRON
Wood-fired oven made with Pereruela refractory clay handcrafted by Rosa Pottery Workshop directly from our factory to the customer.
The coating used in Rosa Pottery Workshop for the finishing of this cement/ clay / straw Wood-fired oven is composed of high quality refractory materials to achieve an excellent performance and a minimum consumption of firewood for our customers. The materials we use to insulate our ovens are thermal blankets, refractory mortars, refractory cements, fiberglass, waterproofing materials, arlite and of course our Kaolin or white refractory clay from Pereruela.
We are pioneers in the technical advance of all our products until we reach the best product at a reasonable price for our clients.
The oven that we show you is finished in cement / clay / straw in the traditional style. This material was used by our ancestors to make their houses and was known as adobe. This material gives the refractory clay oven a large coating against temperature changes and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor.
The oven finished in cement / mud / straw of Rosa Pottery Workshop has an approximate weight of 600 kg that increases as the size of the oven increases.
COMPOSITION OF THE WOOD-FIRED OVEN.
- REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE WITH ELECTROWELDED REBAR
The sizes of the concrete bases (THEY MAY VARY ACCORDING TO ASSEMBLIES, MEASURE WIDTH X DEPTH)
- 110 X110 sizes of 65, 70 and 75cm
- 110X120- 120X120 sizes of 80 and 85cm
- 120X120 sizes of 90cm and 95cm
- 135X135 sizes of 100 and 105cm
YOU CAN ASK US NOW FOR YOUR CONCRETE BASE WITHOUT CORNERS (OPTION)!
• DOOR OF CAST IRON WITH ANTI-SMOKE SYSTEM, CAST SUBFRAME AND PINS TO ANCHOR ON-SITE, with air intake regulator, visor, wooden handle and hollow for thermometer. (Made to measure product for ROSA POTTERY WORKSHOP)
• CAST IRON DRAUGHT WITH EXHAUST STACK
- INCLUDES THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE TO THE DESTINATION (it does not include placement)
- TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- VAT PRICE IS INCLUDED
- UNLIMITED GUARANTEE OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS
TIP FOR GOOD USE AND OPERATION.
The assembled Wood-fired ovens leave our factory waterproofed to be placed both indoors and outdoors. Rosa Pottery Workshop advises that to improve the use and operation of the oven if it is placed outside, it is advisable that before winter comes, we waterproof it every year to keep it intact every season so that you can enjoy your oven for the rest of your life.
If you have any questions we are available at:
Tel. 980 051 023 - 695 388 368 - 692 242 285
|Insert your Name: