Heat Envelope Traditional Stone Oven Round-Shaped Burner
ASSEMBLED ENVELOPE OVEN WITH BURNER FINISHED IN "CLASSIC BLUE" OR "CLASSIC BROWN" WITH WHITE STONE IMITATION OPENING AND CONCRETE BASE.
PATENTED HEAT ENVELOPE OVEN WITH BURNER manufactured in our facilities with the best materials and all this in a traditional way with Pereruela refractory clay.
Its characteristics make it unique in the market being pioneers in the development of this type of heat envelope oven
All the materials used in its preparation as in all our assembled ovens, are of the highest quality and making each of its components in a traditional way such as the refractory clay brick of Pereruela, oven, tiles ... and using other materials such as cements, arlite, mortars, thermal blankets ... of unbeatable quality.
The heat envelope oven has a round-shaped burner made with double walls and with a classic blue / white / beige or brown finish (one layer flexible rendering) which gives it a unique, quality and unmatched aesthetic with white stone opening and concrete base.
OVEN MODELS ACCORDING TO DOORS TO CHOOSE
- MODEL 1: Oven with superior cast iron door with glass in the oven and cast iron burner with glass.
CAPACITIES OF HEAT ENVELOPE OVENS WITH BURNER
- Exterior measurement of clay oven 80 cm, useful space 70-72 cm. Capacity for 1 suckling lamb or 8 adult diners.
- Exterior measurement of clay oven 85 cm, useful space 75-77 cm. Capacity for 1.5 suckling lambs or 10 adult diners.
- Exterior measurement of clay oven 90 cm, useful space 80-82 cm. Capacity for 2 suckling lambs or 12-14 adult diners
CONCRETE BASE MEASUREMENTS
- The stone imitation concrete base is carefully made giving it a unique aesthetic with a very successful wood effect, they have 4 anchors for a simpler installation. The base for the measurements of 80-85 and 90 cm is 130x130cm
If you wish more information, we will be happy to advise you on the choice of your heat envelope oven with burner of excellent quality and performance.
695388368/692242285/980 032 337
|Insert your Name: