Traditional Assembled Oven Finished with Traditional Brick
Ref. HOR AZULEJO NEGRO
Wood-fired oven made with refractory clay from Pereruela in a traditional way by Rosa Pottery Workshop directly from our factory to the client and finished in refractory brick.
The coating used in Rosa Pottery Workshop for the finishing of this wood-fired brick oven is composed of high quality refractory materials to achieve an excellent performance and a minimum consumption of firewood for our customers. The materials we use to insulate our ovens are thermal blankets, refractory mortars, refractory cements, fiberglass, waterproofing, arlite and of course our Kaolin or white refractory clay from Pereruela.
We are pioneers in the technical advance of all our products until we reach the best product at a reasonable price for our customers.
The oven that we show you is finished in refractory brick, made one by one in a traditional way with the same raw material as the Wood-fired oven that is the refractory clay of Pereruela, endowing it with great resistance to withstand changes in temperature and place it both indoors and outdoors.
The oven finished in brick of Rosa Pottery Workshop has an approximate weight of 800 kg that increases as the size of the oven increases.
COMPONENTS OF THE WOOD-FIRED OVEN.
REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE WITH ELECTROWELDED REBAR.
measurements of the concrete bases (THEY MAY VARY ACCORDING TO ASSEMBLIES, MEASURE WIDTH X DEPTH).
- 110 X110 ovens of 65, 70 and 75cm
- 120X120 ovens of 80 and 85cm
- 120X120 ovens of 90cm and 95cm
- 130X130 ovens of 100 and 105cm
- 135X135 ovens of 110cm
YOU CAN ORDER NOW FOR YOUR CONCRETE BASE WITHOUT CORNERS (OPTION)!
- IRON OF CAST DOOR WITH ANTI-SMOKE SYSTEM, CAST SUBFRAME AND PINS TO ANCHOR ON-SITE, with air intake regulator, visor, wooden handle and hollow for thermometer. (Made to measure product for ROSA POTTERY WORKSHOP).
- DRAUGHT WITH CAST IRON REGULATOR.
- THE PRICE INCLUDES THE SHIPPING TO THE DESTINATION (it does not include placement)
- TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- VAT PRICE IS INCLUDED
- UNLIMITED GUARANTEE OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS
TIP FOR GOOD USE AND OPERATION.
The assembled Wood-fired ovens leave our factory waterproofed to be placed both indoors and outdoors. Rosa Pottery Workshop advises that to improve the use and operation of the oven if it is placed outside, it is advisable that before winter comes, we waterproof it every year to keep it intact every season so that you can enjoy your oven for the rest of your life.
If you have any questions we are available at:
Tel. 980 032 337 - 695 388 368 - 692 242 285
|Insert your Name: