ASSEMBLED OVEN FINISHED IN GRANITE STONE WITH IMPROVED EXTRA CAST IRON DOOR
Refractory clay oven assembled in an artisan way with first quality materials and finished in granite stone of refined colors and well thought out aesthetics with an improved extra cast iron door.
- The material used to make the oven is the "bermejo" red clay and the white clay or "kaolin" predominating the latter in greater quantity to provide our pieces with the highest quality since the "kaolin" is the one that transmits the refractory power to our pieces and therefore our ovens are of the highest refractory quality.
- We start the manufacturing of the oven on a vibrated concrete base on vibrating tables containing rebar, concrete and fiber. The materials used for the subsequent insulation of the oven are of the highest quality, such as white clay or kaolin, thermal blankets, SIKA refractory mortar, arlite, waterproofing, plus the final finish. All these materials will make our ovens work with little amount of firewoodand in a short time keep the heat up to 24 hours. The installation of the opening (door and draunght) is made with artisanal refractory brick made with the same clay as our ovens, these being of the highest quality
- ACCESSORIES. We use materials such as cast iron for our doors, being a guarantee product for our customers with an exceptional operation at the time of cooking, because it withstands the heat that our ovens reach without bending or damaging over time. The door included in the oven offered is made of extra cast iron having been improved with an air intake regulator in the form of wider holes so that the air intake is faster and thus the consumption of firewood is lower because the oven heats up in less time. The installation of the draught with its regulator for the exit of smoke is carried out together with the door with refractory handmade bricks as we have indicated previously.
• ITINCLUDES THE PRICE OF THE SHIPPING TO THE DESTINATION (it does not include placemen on site, that is, a mechanical means is required to install the oven due to the approximate weight of 1000 kg that varies depending on the oven) PRICE ONLY FOR PENINSULA, ISLANDS CONSULT
• TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE
• VAT INCLUDED
• 2 RECIPE BOOKS
• FIRST USES TIPS
• HOW TO PLACE THE THERMOMETER
• HOW TO USE THE CLAY POTS
DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER
- You can change the type of door to a more complete and larger one such as the SUPERIOR CAST IRON DOORS WITH OR WITHOUT GLASS. Below the photograph you can see the types of doors and the prices that increase according to the choice of it. If you prefer a forged or sheet metal door you would have to consult us because they are a little cheaper but they do not resist the high temperatures of our ovens and of course we do not recommend them.
- Apart from the change of door can take the SET OF 4 TOOLSfor a pricet of € 50 instead of the RRP that would be € 70 for the purchase of the assembled oven finished in stone.
GUARANTEE FROM ROSA POTTERY WORKSHOP
TIP FOR GOOD USE AND OPERATION.
The assembled Wood-fired ovens leave our factory waterproofed to be placed both indoors and outdoors. Rosa Pottery Workshop advises that to improve the use and operation of the oven if it is placed outside, it is advisable that before winter comes, we waterproof it every year to keep it intact every season so that you can enjoy your oven for the rest of your life.
- OVEN 75 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 65-67 cm), capacity for 6 adult diners.
- OVEN 80 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 70-72 cm), capacity for 8 adult diners.
- OVEN 85 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 75-77 cm), capacity for 10 adult diners.
- OVEN 90 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 80-82 cm), capacity for 12 adult diners.
- OVEN 95 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 85-87 cm), capacity for 14 adult diners.
- OVEN 100 cm (exterior measurement, useful space 90-92 cm), capacity for 16 adult diners.
PAYMENTS AND PURCHASES THROUGH OUR WEB PAGE:
- Choice of payment by bank transfer DOES NOT TAKE ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Choice of payment by card CARRIES AN ADDITIONAL COST OF 3% REGARDING THE PRICE
- Choice of payment by Paypal TAKES ADDITIONAL COST OF 4% REGARDING THE PRICE
If you have any questions we are available at: