Assembled Traditional Oven Stone Opening and BaseRef. HORN_M_IMI_PI
ASSEMBLED WOOD-FIRED OVEN FINISHED IN "TRADITIONAL BROWN" OR "TRADITIONAL WHITE" WITH WITE STONE IMITATION OPENING AND CONCRETE BASE.
Wood-fired oven made with Pereruela refractory clay handcrafted by Rosa Pottery Workshop directly from our factory to the customer.
The coating used in Rose Pottery Workshop for finishing this Wood-fired oven in one-coat plaster and painted in brown or white wood. It is composed of refractory materials of first quality to achieve an excellent performance and a minimum consumption of firewood for our customers. The materials we use to insulate our ovens are: thermal blankets, refractory mortars, refractory cements, fiberglass, waterproofing, arlite and of course our Kaolin or white refractory clay from Pereruela.
The oven that we show you has a white Stone imitation opening and concrete base makes it unique in the market, taking care of its aesthetics and quality.
The oven finished has an approximate weight of 700 to 1200 kg that increases as the size of the oven increases.
COMPOSITION OF THE WOOD-FIRED OVEN.
- REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE WITH STONE IMITATION
- THE MEASURES VARY ACCORDING TO THE MEASUREMENT OF THE OVEN
- SUPERIOR CAST IRON DOOR WITH GLASS AND ANTI-SMOKE SYSTEM, CAST SUBFRAME AND PINS TO ANCHOR ON-SITE with air intake regulator, glass visor, wooden handle and hollow for thermometer. (Made to measure product for ROSA POTTERY WORKSHOP)
- CAST IRON DRAUGHT WITH EXHAUST STACK REGULATOR
- OUR GIFT OF A THERMOMETER 500ºC
- INCLUDES THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE TO THE DESTINATION (it does not include placement)
- TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- VAT PRICE IS INCLUDED
- UNLIMITED GUARANTEE OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS
TIP FOR GOOD USE AND OPERATION.
The assembled Wood-fired ovens leave our factory waterproofed to be placed both indoors and outdoors. Rosa Pottery Workshop advises that to improve the use and operation of the oven if it is placed outside, it is advisable that before winter comes, we waterproof it every year to keep it intact every season so that you can enjoy your oven for the rest of your life.
If you have any questions we are available at:
|Insert your Name:|